Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Deep... At the bottom of the ocean !

Hope...

Deep, at the bottom of the sea
Life is paused for ever and ever...

I used to stay there
In my darkest region
Water is dark, a bit of dark green
Like your eyes I saw in my dream

Still, it's a bit shallow
For sunlight to reach
Just to tell you for your surprise
Water seems clear from my eyes

you can see me, lying..
Peacefully, watching you
With my eyes, happy, opened wide
I know you're there on another side

It's life that I do see
'Hope' that you keep
Beyond the feeling of consciousness
There lives the world of our dreams

Someday, somewhere
That moment will come
And you will find me waving my hand
And I really trust that you will be back !

That moment will come and we will meet, again !

© विशाल कुलकर्णी


No comments:

Post a Comment