Saturday, April 10, 2021

भावानुवाद - Lord Byron

 

When the leaves dance,and A new wind blows..!💚
When the birds sing,and A new song is composed..!💚

When deep within the rivers of my soul,I begin to hear the approaching sea..!💚
I pause and bask in sweet unity.💚
I cannot bear but to see💚
The unshakeable connection to Everything around me..!💚

“There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,

There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more”

- Lord Byron


स्वैर भावानुवाद ...


नाचती पाने फुले अन वाहती जेव्हा वारे नवे
किलबिल करती पक्षी, अन गीत ये जन्मा नवे

आत्मनदीच्या गर्भातुनी येता गाज सागराची कानी,
मी थांबतो क्षणभरी सुखाने मग स्वच्छन्द पहुडतो सुखे धरेवर
ते जुळती मनाचे बंध चिरंतन चराचराशी नवे.

त्या वनराईतुन घनगर्द बघ आनंद बहरला किती,
ब्रह्मानंदी लागे टाळी मग निःशब्द किनाऱ्यावरी.

एकांती सृष्टीत त्या सागरगर्भी सुखसंगीत वसे
विसरूनी मानव्य मग निसर्गाशी मम प्रीत जडे

स्वैर भावानुवाद - विशाल कुलकर्णी (०९.०४.२०२१)

No comments:

Post a Comment